BOITHANG HAOPKIP - “Fans Player of the Year”

09:28 0 Comments

BOITHANG HAOPKIP has been awarded the “Fans Player of the Year” today at the FPAI Awards 2014. Here is message from the Lajong Midfielder: “It is a great honour to win this award and I would like to thank all the football fans across India who voted for me. I would like to dedicate this award to the Fans of Shillong Lajong for supporting me throughout the season. I would also like to extend my Heartfelt Gratitude to Everyone in Shillong Lajong for giving me the opportunity and helping me become a better player. Last but not least, I would like to thank my Family and Friends for always being there for me.”

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: